Monday, September 17

And He's OFF!!!!

I picked my first paper to review. "Leadership and management in e-learning for teachers and trainers: An introductory guide, " by D. E. Gray. I've almost finished with the reading and so far its good stuff. Some highlights I've liked so far is how Gray breaks down each major step needed for managers and e-learning designers to successfully produce an e-learning production. Grey gives the how as well as to why each step needs to be done as well as some help tips to overcome obstacles. I'm going to go back through it and post some of the major points I found most interesting. The paper its self is a good piece of multi-media design and there are even sporadic questions and a test at the end to test retention. I might even use this paper for my other class in Multi-Media Design. Here is the citation for this review. I will say more at a close date.

Gray, D. E. (no date). Leadership and management in e-learning for teachers and trainers: An introductory guide. Online: http://www.oph.fi/attachment.asp?path=1,439,3739,7557,38404,38405,38414

I also have set up an interview with a lead instructional designer at Echostar (my work). I will be conducting that interview this Tuesday morning so I should have that out on this blog soon too.

1 comment:

Shawna Verbeke said...

Are you K-12? I think you might be misplaced in the list.