Monday, September 3

OK... back on track


Thanks to the help of my team I finally found the list of journals in the course shell. (I'm new to this online learning) All the other sections look great and thanks to that list I feel much better about my end of the project.


I have a habit of over thinking and re-thinking then not asking for help. I'll learn.


Well I finally got around to adding a link to Brent's Blog. I'm adding a couple more links tonight when I get off work. A couple more journals and then I think I'll set up a team blog section. I love this work in progress stuff. I've never actually kept a journal but this makes it fun.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Great photo, James!

Kim said...

I think many people in the class are still getting used to all the different types of work we are trying to do. I know I've had my problems with getting my blogging under control. I really felt that it helped last class talking to people who know what they are doing. I know that really helped me. GOod luck continuing the learning process.
Kim